21 July, 2009

Ménage à trios

The Central Bureau of Investigation has finally filed the charge sheet in Sister Abhaya case. According to it Sr. Abhaya is supposed to have been put away by the three accused, two priests and a nun, as she was preview to their illicit relationship. More often than not such liaisons are conducted in utmost secrecy and one does not take others along for such nocturnal trips and that too when the place of action is a convent. Then what were three doing there, having a Ménage à trios? There seems to be some ambiguity. An acquittal appears to be in the offing.

2 comments:

Meera's World said...

i saw parts of the video of the narcotic analysis testing.a part of me wonders do we not have any rights left?another part is asking me,doesnt abhaya deserves some justice?

Nebu said...

Meera, please bear with me. I’ll be posting my reply comment shortly after doing a bit of research. Don’t miss reading it.